-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 12:14 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Antennas that work both in commercial and
amateur

Hey guys,
I need some suggestions.  I need a vhf and a uhf antena.
Here's the requirement.  I'm planning to operate both amateur and commercial
stuff from the house.
I'd rather not use a ham antenna in the commercial bands.
Are there some that'll do the 136 to 174 split, and some UHF that'll do like
439 to 490?
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jed