Only other info I have is the unit ser. no. and mfg. date of 5-15-
75.  All this and previous info is from mfg's.label on rear of unit.
The unit has 2-12 pin molex tpye connectors and a 20 position
terminal strip on the rear. A series of switches and knobs on the
front control power vol.,squelch,channel etc.  There are no other
mfg's. id on the unit other than S-Com.

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "skipp025" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> That's an odd one... but it might be related to the CSC Encoder of
> which there is a manual on the Repeater Builder web page in the
voter
> section.
>
> When RCA gave up Land Mobile there were a number of smaller
companies
> that I consider "off shoots" of their LMR Product Line. Someone out
> there knows the the history of Coded, Codec, CSC, RCATec, TacTech
> (might be TacTec or TacTeck (we always called them "tic-tac". Vega
> Signaling and others...
>
> Some of those companies are still around, just merged into larger
> animals with different names.
>
> Some day I'll get those RCA radios out of the back room to see what
> they do... they looked like GE Master radios and I could bear to
> see them go into the dumpster when they arrived as trade in...
>
> some day...
>
> s.
>
> > "n3dab" <rb_n3dab@> wrote:
> >
> > Can anyone furnish a copy of the service/operation manual for a S-
Com
> > voting encoder , Model # VEC-2B, Mfg. by S-Com/TPE in Sun Valley,
Ca.