-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ken Arck
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 7:42 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Antennas that work both in commercial
and amateur

At 07:29 AM 2/20/2007, you wrote:

>Ah, the good old days, when men armed with a drill and Greenlee punch
>thought nothing of putting holes in their roofs, fearing not the Wrath of
>Wife.

<---When I bought my new Mustang last year, within 24 hours of
bringing it home, I installed a genuine NMO mount in the trunk lid.
Of course, I've always sworn by using Greenlee punches for the hole
too (none of those stepped drill bits for me!)

My wife didn't even question me, other than "what took you so long"?

Ken