Paul Metzger wrote:
> When I send e-mails to the group, it takes hours for my posting to
> actually post to the group?
>
> Paul Metzger
> K6EH

Two things relate to delay of posts:
1, EVERY new member is moderated for a period of time until the
moderators see that you have decent posting habits and aren't a damn
spammer.  When the moderators deem it okay, they will take you off of
the necessity of being moderated.

2, The YahooGroups servers are getting slower and slower.  This is due
to one reason, the processing unnecessary SPAM.  It's too bad that
people have to generate spam of any type and the mail servers abound
have to deal with it.  There is more processor power being utilized to
filter spam than it takes to run these lists and web servers.

So, actually the delay is caused by one thing, SPAM, but two resulting
factors affect you.

Kevin Custer
List Owner