Can anyone tell me the difference between the "102" spec analyzer
option and the 01 or 02 (forget which is the SA) spec analyzer
option?  It seems the units I see on Ebay always have the 3-digit
option analyzer, but some older brochures I have here show the 2-
digit option anaylzer.

Eric
KE2D

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff DePolo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>