-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Daniel M LePage
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 10:07 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Micor Repeater can not use TS-64

I have a Micor repeater that I can not get the CTCSS tone through the
receiver. I can get a good 1 kHz tone but when I try and put a CTCSS
tone through the receiver it is broken up.
I did not convert this Micor and it will operate as a repeater with out
a CTCSS tone.
It does have a circuit that says "RX audio out (White) has a about a 6
dB notch at 100Hz". I take it this is what is causing the problem. Can
someone point me in the right direction on this one.

73's
Dan /WA1OOH