Have you checked for proper primary power connections. Sounds like a voltage
drop problem. Poor power connections or shorted PA?

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Lyon
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2007 12:15 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] MCS2000 intermittent transmit?

Howdy,

Has anyone ever seen an intermittent transmit issue with an MCS2000?
When I key up, it will key the transmitter for about one second then drop
and then key up again and drop and then key up again until I let go of the
PTT. I have tried using two differrent heads with the same issue and I don't
get any error codes when I turn the unit on and it does it's self test. I
made sure the their is no timeout timer defined in the CPS. Anything I can
do to adjust it in the tuner software?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike