Chuck  -  try contacting David Jones K4DLJ at k4dlj At bellsouth dot net.  He
is in your general area and does tower work.  He may have some pulls that would
suit your needs.  He is a little slow to reply because of his work but maybe
someone else on the list has a phone no. or you can look him up on QRZ and
check his address against a telephone directory for his location.
--
Doug   N3DAB/WPRX486

---- chuckmf1135 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

=============
--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, allan crites <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
 Sounds like what im looking for but the shipping would be to great. I
live in N.C. near Charlotte, this antenna breaks down into 2 - 10'
sections.  I found out UPS will not ship it and that means it would
have to go by freight shipping which is unresonable.

Chuck/N4aeq

> Have Scala 890-960 Mhz paging antenna & will trade. Appears to be
model OGB3-900 and is 60" long and I measured VSWR on my N/A of 1.5:1
over 890-990MHz range. Advise further.