You'll have to check with AOR on that one. For all we know whatever contract
they may have with DVSI may be specific to the modem. I figured two years ago
when they introduced the AR-ONE that they would include some decoders, or an
expansion port for an option card, or maybe even trunking but no joy. It seems
almost no communications receiver manufacturer wants
to make the leap and start offering "scanner" features in their comm receivers.
I know, the Wulfbergs do but even I won't spend that much at this time. If I
see Taka (from AOR-USA) at Dayton I try to speak with him about this issue.
Gary