Sorry - I believe it also needs to be able to measure the frequency of the
audio tone on the line...

Mark - N9WYS

-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com On Behalf Of N9WYS

My "helper" told me that I need to start looking for test equipment - he's
taking a different job and won’t have access to the equipment he does now.

Inasmuch, what is the test meter called that you use to measure the signal
level across/on phone lines?  I'm told that I need one that measures in dB,
I believe.

Thanks!
Mark - N9WYS