Yes they do.  I just replaced 3 800 Mhz PA's yesterday with the new Crescend
PA.  They are lighter for sure.  The label on one I remember looking at was
marked as 8.1 Amps for 100W out.  When I was at M/A-Com last year for an
EDACS class, one of the instructors was talking about the new PA's and
commented that they operate them at 10 watts with no problems.  Try that
with one of the older Mastr III or Mastr II PA's.

Jamey Wright
Systems Analyst/EDACS Administrator
Morgan County EMCD 911
Decatur, AL