If I'm reading the manual that came with my original CSI-32  correctly it has a
pair of Zicor XD2212 chips (U-18 an U-19). Been to long ago to remeber what was
 pulled to copy.   Bear in mind I'm not an elctronics whizz, the problem has
been resolved for my Ham friends, and I try not to use secret codes in the
first place, that I know I'll forget or misplace.  I'm a devoted KISS advocate.

Doug
--
Doug   N3DAB/WPRX486

---- skipp025 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

=============
Hi Doug,

Does your CSI-32 have the zero-power (single chip) nVram or the
pair of xicor nVram chips?  The fix is different depending on
what you have.

skipp

> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Skipp,
> You and I talked about this about 2 maybe 3 years ago and i think I
got some feedback for Eric at the same time.  At the time I don't
believe you or eric had a specific answer to my question.  So until i
located aa local source to copy the chip we were dead in the water.
Another Ham recetly pointed out that onlty the last 2 digits could be
changed, prompting me to pull the manual out and carefully reread it.
 The hole problem turned out to be pilot error on my part.  I'll look
at the referenced link. but my problems for the CSI's are solved now.