The bolts on my tower which is 120' has six bolts.  Each bolt was 48", of which
40" went into the concrete.  The tower is about 4" from the ground.  Measure
the bottom plate, if it is under 4", then you would not want the tower to be
more than 2" from the concrete.  My base plates are 6" x 8" and was recommended
to be 4" from the concrete.

In the early days of Pirod, they numbered the towers only by stock numbers, all
the other information went with the owner of the tower.  After some time they
started putting plates on their towers which would give them the information of
where the tower was placed, all the information about it, etc....

We have two pirod towers, one was a 100' and the other a 120' tower.  The 100'
had the plate, it was only about 10 years old when I got it 3 years ago.  The
120' tower was over 20 years old, and there was no plate information on it.

Call them back, ask them for a description of a typical tower at 150' with a
leg spread of I think it was 52".  Tell them you are not looking for
engineering, just simple guide lines.  I can't remember the lady I spoke to, I
think her name was Marilyn, or something along those lines.  She was very
helpful.

Mathew

Thomas Oliver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 I have been in contact with them and they could not supply me a drawing
without original owners name location age and serial number none of witch I
knew.  I can't believe they don't have a stock drawing for that series of tower.

 Any other suggestions?

 I really need to know what goes in the ground and what sticks out of the
cement.  I don't want to guess.

 tom