-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kerincom
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 8:05 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] [Repeater-Builder] Best batteries for repeater
sites

Hi guys.  Can anyone suggest the best type of batteries for repeater sites?
It seems our ordinary lead acid batteries are surviving better than optima
yellow tops over 2-3 days of rainy weather.  Would anyone have any other
sugestions?

Thank You,
Ian Wells,
Kerinvale Comaudio