Since the Question has been raised, I have a Sinclair VHF Q2220E that I
would like to use on the UHF band. Can any one point me to a mod. page
or funish info as to how they succesfully modded there Q2220E for
operation in the UHF band.  I assume the loops and harness would
require modding but have no idea about the tuning rods, capaciters or
the aluminum extruded cavities.

PS : I also posted a noted asking about a source of Motorola T1500
series passband coupling loops (.5 to 1.0 dB IL). I'm just looking for
the loops but will take complete can(s) if they are reasonable.

Thanks
Doug N3DAB