Shorty

Considering how many IFR units there are on the west coast, it's really
remarkable that nobody has
filled a regional niche for dealing with IFR and Cushman service monitors.
To the best of my knowledge,
the closest repair facility is Cardinal Electronics in the midwest. The
freight and insurance costs
become a significant portion of the entire repair bill. BTW, there are
different levels of calibration
standards with different associated calibration charges.

Bruce K7IJ

In a message dated 6/17/2007 2:19:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,