  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 3:50 AM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Cable formula

  A good  quality Z-Matcher has isolation caps on the trimmer ports so I don't
think the matcher itself is producing any RF radiation. I don't understand your
description of the z Matcher as introducing any
  mismatch. The mismatch is already there as a result of some disparity between
the source, load
  and cable impedances. All the matcher does is permit you to match the source
and cable impedances.

  In a message dated 6/29/2007 4:40:45 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL