-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John J. Riddell
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 8:22 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Com Spec TS-32HB

Does anyone have the data sheet on a TS-32HB  CTCSS unit ?
It is a very small unit with a 4 and an 8 pin header, and a 5 section dip
switch to set
the tones.

It looks very different from the normal TS-32

Com Spec has it in their Fax back list but I can't get my fax to receive
calls manually.

They don't have it as a regular download.

73 John VE3AMZ