As anyone else experienced and HF noise interferance since APX alarms
have been installes in the neighborhood???

I have noticed a constant 20 to 30 db over S9 noise level on 40 and
80. Turned everything in the house off and it was still there. No as
bad on the higher bands and 6 and 2 fairly quiet.  Then I noticed all
these blue signs at everyother house and it started making me wonder.
  The noise is always there at that level and never goes away even
when it rains.

I am now going to go mobile and see what I find.

Appreciate hearing from any one else who may have noticed the same
thing.

73, Dale K0JXI