The duplexer is a DB-4048.

I have had this repeater for a couple of months and it has
always had problems.  I don't have access to a service
monitor or anything like that right now but I have a
friend that has one however someone is borrowing it right
now.

 From what I can tell the desense is pretty bad.  I can
key up the repeater a lot further than I can send audio
through it.

all of my cables are double shielded or better.

Thanks,
Vern