You guys really need to see his new and improved "shop".  Just minutes from 
his home . . . .

I hear he's got a new company slogan.  "If it's in stock, I've got it.  But 
now I have to go and find it."

Don, KD9PT


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "skipp025" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 4:04 AM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] One in a million guy (Ted)


> If Ted was a one in a million guy and lived in China... right
> now there'd be 1250 guys just like him.
>
> :-)
>
> cheers,
> s.
>
>> "Scott Zimmerman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> You just have to know Ted. He is one of a kind. Thankfully!!!!
>> I don't know how many of his type the world could stand!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
> !DSPAM:1016,47074fc0540161353567771!
>
> 

Reply via email to