> This isn't guessing - its called RESEARCH

When I said guessing, I was talking about quantifying the performance of
your radios rather than guessing how much isolation you need.  In other
words, make measurements to actually determine how much noise supression and
carrier attenuation you need using the actual frequencies involved.  Once
you know how much isolation you truly need, then you can work backwards from
there to determine the filtering requirements.

I still think using an isolator is going to cause you new problems with
respect to IM into your receivers unless you have adequate filtering between
the isolator and antenna, which I believe you have no way of acheiving if
I'm understanding your layout right (i.e. isolator is connected directly to
the antenna with nothing in between save for a harmonic filter).

                                --- Jeff