This morning, I checked Motorola Parts and learned that there are 25 of the
12-pin Micor/Mitrek male plugs, Part Number 0180754A26, on the shelf.  MSO
price is $16.29.  If you are thinking about making your own test cables for
a Mitrek or Motran/Motrac station, don't think about it much more or you
will miss out!

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY

<snip>

>For what it's worth, the real connector is a 01-80754A26 assembly of the
>base, housing, and cable clamp, and will run you just under $20
>
>Mike WA6ILQ
>
>At 01:24 PM 10/21/07, you wrote:
>Hi all
>Looking to procure the 12 pin male connector used for the meter socketfor
Mitreks

<snip>