-----Original Message-----
From: <mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com>Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of dadavies3
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 2:24 PM
To: <mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com>Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] VHF Engineering Tx Help Needed
I have an old VHF Engineering 144 MHz. repeater transmitter that has
very low output. I would like to find someone that has experience
with one of these that can help me trouble shoot it. Any help is
appreciated.
Doug VE7DRF

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
7:29 ìì