An open qtr wave at 104.5 will notch out 104.5, but make sure it is not off
muliple qtr wave at your 925/905 freq or it could notch it out also.  Just have
to do the calculation.

Qtr wave with .66 velocity factor cable at 104.5 MHz is about 1.55 ft.  I
believe this is 9 qtr wavelengths at 940.5 MHz notching it out also.  The
skirts on this low Q filter might be a factor.

73, ron, n9ee/r

Ron Wright, N9EE
727-376-6575
MICRO COMPUTER CONCEPTS