To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:44:56 -0600
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Suggestions where to post Resume?

you might also try <http://dice.com/>dice.com

On Dec 11, 2007 9:32 AM, Chad Stiles, N9PAY <<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Alex (and others)
I talked to a friend of mine who works for a human resources business and she suggested to try posting in on <http://monster.com/>monster.com or <http://careerbuilder.com/>careerbuilder.com. HR Recruiters commonly use those websites to search for people in technical fields worldwide. It might be worth a shot. Good luck.
73
Chad

There is a job hunting resource that is the best kept secret
in the world. Check out www.indeed.com the next time you
are job hunting.  Just select the advanced job search page,
and plug in the keywords and a zip code and it checks out
Dice, Monster, Career Builder, Americas Job Exchange,
Gadball, EETimes, sologig, Job.com, and even corporations
like AT&T, Macys and Charter Communications for you.
Basically if the Indeed crew can write a script to mine a
job web site, they do.

Indeed even checks out the race-oriented web sites like
hispanio.com. Until it went away, it checked the NAACP
sponsored job site.

Don't complain about the ads on the right side, that's
what pays their bills.