For the People who are having Interference Problems on 220 ,  You might
want to Check around the Walgreen Stores that have put up the New
Electronic signs.  I Have a Repeater on 224.740 and a few of the Stores
if I am in the Parking lot or get within a block I have a Full scale
reading on the output 224.740

A related story to this Months back  a Local FD was using their simplex
Freq of 153.890 at a Fire  Near a Walgreen's  that had the New Sign,
and the Fireman could not hear their Dispatcher . An Investigation was
done and it was found that the New sign was putting out a carrier on
that freq .

Walgreen's were notified and the Problem was fixed  by some filtering ,
I  Took some Equipment  out about 3 in the Morning to 5 Local Walgreen's
and the 3 that had the New Sign ,  I had Spurs all over the Place
130-470 Mhz .  I Was also informed by another Ham who had  helped with
the FD Problem  and He gave Me some Walgreen Contact Numbers but I never
did pursue It  , I don't have any users who live by a Walgreen's  but
they all have the Problem in their Mobiles as they drive By . I don't
know if this is a Widespread problem or not but other users can check it
out too and see.

Happy and Safe New Year to All

Don KA9QJG