Hello Group!
   If you are referring to personnel that do antenna/hard-line type
install and maintenance on towers, I have recently dealt with two
different companies in the Dallas, Texas area that did some work on a
130 foot water tower. One company charged $95.00 and the other charged
$125.00 per person, per hour, for what they accomplished on this
height/kind of tower.
'73 Charlie

"It is not the class of license the Amateur holds, but the class of the
Amateur that holds the license."

Charles Mumphrey
Amateur Radio Station Kc5ozh
Repeater System: