  _____

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kent Chong
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 9:47 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Amplifier

Hello,

Good day. A question on the amplifer specifications. We are using a few
amplifiers for our RX signal. The amplifier has 22dBm - 1dB compression
point. We the have 5~6 channels input into the amplifers, we could obtain
about 0dBm output power in the LAB. However, at the site, when we have total
16 channels input into the amplifiers, the output power per channel max. at
24dBm.

Anybody could give some advices.

Anybody could advise how could we get 0dBm output at the site?

Best Regards,

Chong Kwan Meng

  _____

 <http://answers.yahoo.com.sg>
Real people. Real questions. Real answers. Share what you
<http://answers.yahoo.com.sg> know.