-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Randy
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 5:43 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Motorola Micor UHF repeater manual

If you guys had some common sense and try searching for the products
you need, you would'nt have to wait for someone elses answer.
Further the more, you can do exactly what your asking someone else to
do.
.
.
http://www.wiscomm.com/manuals.htm
http://idenphones.motorola.com/iden/support/support_product_manuals_ma
in.jsp
.
.
.

 In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "avelectron1" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I'm looking for any manuals pertaining to the Micor UHF repeaters.
My
> specific model # is B84RCB-3106AT.  Motorola parts says all manuals
> are NLA...not sure I believe them but thought I'd see if anyone has
> any available also.
>
> Thanks,
> Matt/KY5O

Checked by AVG Free Edition.