No, I am not certain. I had someone program the radios for ham freq.
That is kind of what I was wondering. The manual shows the 8 channel
pin 8 is COR and the 16 channel pin 8 is programmable. I don't have,
or haven't found documentation for the RSS software. Is there a option
in the program that is simply enabling COR on the 8 channel model?
Sorry for all of the stupid questions but I am trying to learn as I
go. The person that programmed the radios initially travels a lot and
I don't want to keep bugging him.

Thanks,

Henry