Hi,

The length of cable for low split 138-145MHz C2037 multi coupler is:

4’’ between reject and T FFF UG28A/U

4’’ between first pass and T FFF UG28A/U

12’’ between feed through T and Antenna T

24’’ between the other pass

The length of cable is only for cable without connectors. Use RG-214 is the
best on this thing.

73’ and good work.

Eric VE2VXT

  _____