Hi Ronny,

I love a good "stump the audience picture".

Hard to make out the photo contents... but!

It's an Ositis Board... made and sold by the local famous
Gus "Ositis Communications" Company here in Orinda Califorina.
Gus is a really nice guy and electronics wise was way out in
front of most people. He sold well designed (they actually
worked very well) ctcss boards and plug in tone panels. His
pc boards were always blue in color...

Gus is now retired... having done well in the SMR Business
back in the 80's.  I left a phone message at his house to
have him call me back.  I'm sure all the docs for his tone
board are in boxes somewhere in storage or no longer available
unless...

I probably have the docs for that board... and many of the more
common Ositis Boards... but my docs are in transition to our
new shop file cabinet system so it would be a bit of time before
I can make them available to you. But I would (at no cost of
course) if you're patient and offer to buy coffee (decafe please)
or a braut the next time we all meet up a Dayton. "will work for
food"

cheers,
skipp

skipp025 at yahoo.com