Robin,

I bought a TE Systems 220 repeater duty amplifier 18 months ago, and
it has been working flawlessly since I received it.  It is made out
of the highest quality parts, to commercial standards, with a large
heatsink.  I looked at its output with a spectrum analyzer, and it is
extremely clean.  The only negative comment I can make about the
amplifier is they lost it in their own warehouse for over three
months after I had ordered.

Gregory AC6VJ

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Robin Midgett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>