From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 4:59 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] new repeater

Hi,
I am building a 2 meter repeater. Am leaning towards Motorola surplus.
Mitrek probably. Any suggestions or short cuts around bad pitfalls I
may be coming to? Sure would like to use good equipment and save some $
too. I have researched Mitrek repeaters some but would like more input.
I am planning nothing fancy. Only the basics.
Thanks, Collin
http://webmail. <http://webmail.aol.com> aol.com