Sorry I never responded to the original message, but we had one and I
am pretty sure I have the sw from it on a cd somewhere... We no
longer operate it ( I think I sold it at Dayton for the club a while
back...) but it may even still be in my hamfest box's in storage. I
think I have the manual too...if not I think the other trustee had a
copy or 2 printed...

If the original poster would contact me directly I can look from
home....for the disk...and ISO it...

Doug
KD8B