Due to a purchasing mixup our ham radio club has this antenna for sale
new in the box. It was ordered for the 2m ham band at 144-148, our
repeater is at the high end of the band.

We are located in South Florida and I might be talked into meeting
someone half way in South Florida to avoid shipping charges and
problems, otherwise due to its size it will need to be sent freight.

This is a great antenna for a repeater as many of you are already
familure with it.

Our club is asking $400 for this antenna but any reasonable offer will
be considered by the board.

Please email me off list if you are interested at

ROBP(AT)JFCSOnline(DOT)COM

Thanks - Rob - KS4EC