The best source for GM300s is ebay.  They pop up weekly there.
Recent auction prices are in the $125 range.  Make sure you get the
units with the 16 pin connector in the rear.  I have over one dozen
in service, either as repeater receivers, repeater transmitters, or
remote bases.  It's a great radio for those purposes; built like a
tank.

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Dakota Summerhawk"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok the reason I asked is that we are thinking of putting up a
repeater
> for special events. Would a couple of GM or GR300 work well for
this? I
> know you cold not use them full duty 100% but they would work for
temp
> special event repeaters? I have yet to find a couple of 2CH models
that
> cover the ham bands. Anyone know of a source of the units?
>
> Thanks
> Peter Dakota Summerhawk

Mullarkey
> Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 1:46 PM
> To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Kenwood Repeater question
>
> Hi Peter,
>
> The TK-760 radios are great radios; however, I would post them on
EBay