Eric,
Tnx for the suggestion - I called Motorola and after "navigating - my
life history, etc." with the call screener - Parts ID said they no
longer support or have any info on anything this old. I also tried to
get the 68P manual number so I could search more, but they didn't
want to look for anything more. Dead end for them.

How long ago did you get the N1275A manual from them?

George
WA2VNV

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Lemmon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> George,
>
> Call Motorola at 800-422-4210, and navigate to Parts ID.  Ask for
the manual
> number that covers the amp.  That's how I finally located the
manual for my
> N1275A amplifier.
>
> 73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY

Sintchak