After a day of work putting together and putting up a DB224E in the 138-150
range I found the thing to be resonate at 150 MHZ center.  After a few
colorful metaphors, I find I turned one of the elements upside down with the
feed at the bottom. Would this be enough to throw the antenna off balance or
should I look for problems somewhere else also? I get a 2.0 SWR at 146.000.
I don’t mind a second trip up the tower to turn the element around (it’s the
lower element), but that third trip would do me in!

Randy B.

W4CPT

Checked by AVG.
AM