From: TGundo 2003
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: 4/23/2008 12:14:38 AM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] CTCSS Filtering and Micor

There's been a lot of discussion over on the S-Com group about CTCSS filtering.
I have read several posts about Micor's doing the filtering already.

Here is my stupid question of the day:

If I have a Micor UHF Station interfaced to a 7K following the WA1ZYX article
on the RB website, Can I assume I am not taking advantage of the CTCSS
filtering since the audio is pulled straight off the discriminator? Is there a
different place I could pull it to be filtered?

Thanks!
Tom
W9SRV