   _____

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Walter Klinger
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 9:06 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Dayton Tickets and Fleamarket

Good Evening to the list:

I was wondering if anyone got their Dayton fleamarket passes and tickets as
yet?

I order our club's usual order in February.  I still haven't gotten a
response from DARA as of yet.  I sent two emails and made two phone calls.
Never got a response.

Two years ago it was so messed up that I had to pick up my order on Thursday
afternoon at the fleamarket trailer, and run around like crazy to distribute
our ticket order.

Last year I couldn't go to Dayton and I was out of the country on family
business from 3-19 May.  I had to do some fast and fancy negotiation to get
our 500 dollar order re-routed to another club member otherwise it would
have sat in USPS mail will-call until I returned!

Needless to say, I am a little edgy this year.  It doesn't help that I get
no responses to my emails and calls.

I appreciate any responses to my query.

73--Wally W9BEA

Checked by AVG.