Joe,

  Many thanks.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 8:33 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Cooling fan

Here is a circuit that I used on my old 220 repeater. This may be what
you need, simple and effective.

73, Joe, K1ike

Attachment sent direct to you.

John Transue wrote:

> Thanks to all who responded to my request for help to control a
> cooling fan. I now have several workable choices.
>
> John Transue

yahoogroups.com] *On Behalf Of *TGundo 2003
> *Sent:* Saturday, April 26, 2008 12:15 PM
> *To:* Repeater-Builder@ <mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com
> *Subject:* Re: [Repeater-Builder] Cooling fan
>

> I use the System 3 fan kit from Active Thermal Management:
>
> http://www.activeth <http://www.activethermal.com/System_3.htm>
ermal.com/System_3.htm
> <http://www.activeth <http://www.activethermal.com/System_3.htm>
ermal.com/System_3.htm>

> Power it with a separate power supply (the included wall wart, though
> I will be changing that someday when I ) and have never had a problem.

> I mount the 100 degree thermal switch to the heat sink of the PA and
> call it a day. Using this arrangement on a UHF Mitrek mobile converted

> repeater and on a CDM 1550 being used as a link radio.
>
> Tom
> W9SRV
>
> --- On Sat, 4/26/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:no6b%40no6b.com>
<mailto:no6b%40no6b.com>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:no6b%40no6b.com>  <mailto:no6b%40no6b.com>>
wrote:

> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:no6b%40no6b.com>
<mailto:no6b%40no6b.com> <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:no6b%40no6b.com>

<http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>

http://www.eset.com