that 5k is still 10x what a good scrounger can do the job for

To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 07:38:27 -0400
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] DTMF controllable propane generators

Your solution may be easier than you think. By the time you get a generator,
tank, controller of some sort, setup, fuel charges, and gen maintenance, not to
mention going up the hill in the winter a few times to thaw the gen... $5000
one time then small monthly electric bill starts to sound cheap.

Sometimes the answer isn't technical at all

Rob. KS4EC

Sent by Good Messaging (www.good.com)