Stupid is a relative thing… I’m considerably more stupid Monday morning then I
am Friday night!

Mike

WM4B

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Ron Wright
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 8:44 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Control Link

Collins,

Well how stupid do you think Mike is??? :)  Your comment "No you are not too
stupid to do this" caught my eye, hi.

Got my first laugh of the day.  Seems I don't get those much anymore.

73, ron, n9ee/r

Ron Wright, N9EE

727-376-6575

MICRO COMPUTER CONCEPTS

Owner 146.64 repeater Tampa Bay, FL

No tone, all are welcome.

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 11:38 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Mike,

No you are not too stupid to do this. On my Basic controller it is

called control receiver. It is there only to control the repeater

functions. It can be locked up under several layers of control access.

In other words with one DTMF password you could access limited

functions and with another DTMF password you could access all

functions. This is with a simple controller like I use the ICS basic

controller. I am sure you will have alot more control with the CAT. The

connections should be similar to what you would have for the repeater

receiver. With the basic the control receiver will take priority over

the repeater receiver. Your CAT book should give you plain instructions

for a control receiver. Hope this helps.

Good Luck, Collin