WM4B

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nate Duehr
Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2008 3:04 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Control Link

Mike Besemer (WM4B) wrote:
> Speaking of which, if I read it correctly, 2-meters is now available for
> auxiliary stations. Anybody dared try it yet?

A couple of hundred EchoLink and IRLP simplex node owners, even prior to
the law change? Or anyone who was in-band linking VHF repeaters? FM 2m
"remote bases"?

All of those were doing it before it was legal...

What do you mean, "Anybody dared try it yet?" What are you specifically
thinking about when you see the words, "Auxiliary Station"?

It's not really related to control receivers, since they don't transmit.

Nate WY0X

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>