Plain 1/4 wave pass cavities usually work just fine at their 3/4
wavelength, i.e. 2 meter pass cans will work @ 440 MHz.  I've heard from
several sources that this works with BpBr duplexers as well, though I've
never tried myself - I saw at least one 72 MHz duplexer being sold at
Dayton as a 220 3/4 wavelength duplexer.

Mobile duplexers are a different story, as the VHF units are electrically
short (& maybe the UHF ones too), so there would be quite a bit of
modification needed to move one.  Given how cheap & plentiful both are on
the used market, it's probably easier to just buy the mobile duplexer you need.

Bob NO6B