The Comm Spec CW ID plugs into this RICK with little interfacing. Might have to specify a cable.

Also, using the 2 connectors that interface to the radios in the GM300 makes it easy to interface a controller have many more bells and farts than the RICK. I did one few days ago and it was easy. One can get the connectors off e-bay and I am sure other sources.

Of course if commercial repeater the Mot RICK is very good, just need ID.

73, ron, n9ee/r

Ron Wright, N9EE

727-376-6575

MICRO COMPUTER CONCEPTS