  From: Jamey Wright
  To: 'Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com'
  Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 3:05 PM
  Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] isolator - circulator loss

  I'd love to only have 2.5 dB loss. We're over 5 dB here on our 10 channel
site but some of our freqs are 250 kHz apart too (800 MHz Trunked).

  100W through the combiner and through 300 Ft of 1 5/8 cable (plus Polyphaser,
jumpers, connectors, etc) yields between 15 and 20 watts (calculated) at the
top of the tower.

  Jamey Wright
  Systems Analyst/EDACS Administrator
  Morgan County EMCD 911