They worked well on the Vertex VX5000, when I was at my old site. When
I moved to my current site, I found problems with some UHF paging
being done at the nearby Hospital, compounded by the fact that I went
to a MUCH hotter receiver in a MastrII mobile, tuned by Scott.

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Berry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hey Terry,
>

> Looks like this is the same duplexer I'll have on my repeater.
How'd they